Developer guidelines and tools
Video editing with Videolean
Check http://videolean.com/ for more info.
Thanks to the team of Videolean, you can access their service http://h4sb.videolean.com/ for free during the event.
Documentation guidelines (docs, images, videos…) using Google Drive
In order to document your solution, the team needs to:
- Login to Google Drive
- Create a “CH-NameOfTheTeam” folder
- Structure of the folder:
- Subfolder 1: Docs
- Subfolder 2: Photos & images
- Subfolder 3: Videos
- Share this folder with CPEuropeH4SB@gmail.com
GitHub is a web-based hosting service for software development projects that use the Git revision control system.
For this event, we’ve created a h4sb organization profile, which will host the challenge repos.
- Sign up for GitHub: https://github.com
- Installation and set up: https://help.github.com/set-up-git-redirect
- Create a new repo: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-new-repository
- Let us know in the challenge tab.
- Start coding!